Monday 9 December 2013

Body Armor!

It was just another Facebook morning for me. I was nonchalantly browsing through bitch fights and breakup posts and lovestruck photos when it caught my eye. Not everything you spot on social media makes you want to pause and take a second look, not for the right reasons anyway. But this did. Body Armor!

 Whoever could've thought of that! Us women, we love accesorizing, don't we? Right from earrings to toe rings, we wear them all. Or do we?

So when I got in touch with Anisha, she had a whole new perspective. It dazzled me. What was supposed to be a mere enquiry urged me into penning down my thoughts about this steep turn in the world of Fashion. So I decided to go all Journo on this one.


How often do you wear a dress and find it incomplete? The sort of piecemeal that a necklace or a pair of dangly earrings fail to do justice to. That's when you turn to this whole new definition given to accessories.




Tell me that doesn't excite you! Tell me it doesn't make you go "Oh shit I want that.. and that! AND THAATTTT!!"If you're a girl, no matter how old you are or what background you're from, this is bound to tug at your heart, ever so strongly.Here we have a 20 year old girl, almost threatening the careers of well established jewelry designers! 


"I'm frankly really bored of seeing people wear the same old accessories.. Hello!! You're forgetting the rest of your body!These accessories are made to enhance the feminine you...It's like a body armor. I have made every piece with a special reason... Every piece is
Anisha Bakshi, Creator.
a story I am trying to tell...
You pick the piece that truly belongs to you.. Not because it looks good, but because its meant for you.. And because its going to give you the confidence to be yourself.Not a single design will be repeated.Every beauty deserves her own unique treasure.My jewelry appreciates the feminine parts.The beautiful round neck, the beautiful curvy back, our most precious bosoms, our beautiful waist, legs, hands, hips, everything!!! It's mysterious, it's traditional...It reflects the strong Indian beauty who is religiously rooted.It's something that reflects your mysteries..

It's your power."

You heard her. Loud and clear!

So what are you waiting for? Oh right. An official statement.
If you're a woman who loves her trinkets or a man who loves his woman, swing by in Feb 2014, pick up the latest fad in the world of jewelry! Watch this space for details.
Until then, polish that body to suit this armor!





No comments:

Post a Comment